It started life as a boring bit of grey board which I ripped to a workeable size, added a couple of brads using my silent setter,then used direct to paper technique and created a background of red and green pigment inks.
I added three coats of clear UTEE, then kept heating up random areas of the background and sprinkling different coloured powders into it to add more interest. I stamped the image in timber brown Staz-on and coloured it with distress inks, using the water colour technique.
Before mounting the cut out image, I bent the card to create cracks, then rubbed white chalk ink nto them to make them show up more. Finally I added stickles around the edges of the board and on the pears, and tied a ribbon bow at the top to finish.
Here are the rest of the new releases from CI, three of which are Christmas. I have almost comleted a card using the row of houses and will post it soon.